You didn't include Dub Ya??? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Discovery is having a show on Great Americans. So who makes your top 5? Below are mine:
1. Lincoln
2. Washington
3. JFK
4. Sinclair
5. FDR
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
You didn't include Dub Ya??? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
1) FDR
2) Cady Elizabeth Stanton
3) Margaret Sanger
4) Abraham Lincoln
5) George Washington
this is a pretty hard question to answer b/c so many come to mind..
I think you know how I feel about ole Mr. Bush.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Yeah, I do. jk
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
no one mentioned Martin Luther King yet
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
1. MICHAEL JORDAN
2. Thomas Jefferson
3. Alexander Graham Bell
4. Robert E. Lee
5. Thomas Edison
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
I think you are the only great american PVfan![img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Just Kiddin!
Michael Jordon???
One of the greatest atheletes ever, but come on now.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Who is MICHAEL JORDAN? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks